AutoTrader Awards Finalist 2018
In 2018 there were 13,500 car dealerships registered with Autotrader, 1,500 were shortlisted for a "mystery shop" and there were just 6 awards categories. Although we just missed out on winning the award, to be 1 of just 3 finalists out of 1000's of dealerships for one of these awards is a huge achievement. We are extremely grateful to each member of our hardworking team for this massive compliment in our first 2 years of business.
AA Dealer Promise - You're in Safe Hands
As an approved dealership we are recognised as a business offering the AA's Commandments of Gold Standard customer service - making sure you get looked after both before and after the sale to create peace of mind and a stress-free experience. While all of their dealers are considered to be reputable traders, we've also signed up to the AA Dealer Promise which means we follow some simple standard practices such as:
- Provide a minimum of 6 months MOT on all vehicles
- We welcome any vehicle inspection before you buy
- Make sure every vehicle are fully prepared and in good condition
- Provide V5 registration and service records
- Honour their obligations under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to protect your purchase
- Offer a complimentary 12 months AA breakdown cover
Trading Standards Approved - Buy With Confidence Scheme
The Buy with Confidence scheme recommends reputable businesses that have been vetted and approved by Essex Trading Standards to increase consumer protection and confidence. In 2018 we invited Trading Standards Essex to inspect our business and make any recommendations to improve the customer's experience. As part of the process we were independently checked by Trading Standards Professionals, for compliance with the law and agreed to a DBS checks for all employees. We passed with flying colours and have been part of there scheme ever since.
See our profile at https://www.buywithconfidence.gov.uk/profile/mantis-cars-limited/30631/
Trustpilot - 9.3 Excellent Rating
"More than just a rating, Trustpilot stars signify that a company has nothing to hide, loves its customers and shares our mission to create ever-improving experiences for everyone" Peter Holten MÃ¼hlmann founder and CEO, Trustpilot.
The Motor Ombudsman - Member
The Motor Industry Code of Practice for Vehicle Sales is the newest Code and achieved full CTSI approval in October 2016. The Code provides reassurance to motorists during the vehicle purchasing process and is applicable to both main dealer and independent car retailers. What The Vehicle Sales Code Means To Youâ€¦
- Transparent wording in adverts and pricing
- Vehicle provenance checks when selling a used car
- Test drives, no pressurising with pushy sales
- Accurate advice on warranty and finance products
- A full vehicle handover with all available historic documentation, service history and valid MOT certificates